- Understand what information we collect and how we collect, share, and use the information; and
- Make informed decisions when using the services located at www.photobaby.tv (“PhotoBaby” or “Web Site”)
The Information We Collect
When you visit PhotoBaby.TV, you provide us with two types of information:
- Personal Information that you knowingly choose to disclose through various Web Site features.
- Web Site Use Information that is collected by us as you interact with our Web Site.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
We collect "Personal Information" that you submit to us voluntarily through our Web Site:
- When you register with PhotoBaby.TV, you provide certain Personal Information, including your name, email address, and password.
- When you create a profile on the Web Site after registering, you may provide material that may contain Personal Information, such as a personal photo, email address, or a “headline.”
- When you post any material (such as User Content) on the Web Site, you may be providing Personal Information.
- When you order products or services on PhotoBaby.TV, you provide Personal Information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, shipping information and billing information.
- When you contact us to give feedback or ask a question using the forms on the Web Site, you provide your name, email address and your comment, question or feedback.
- When you participate in our surveys, we may collect additional Personal Information.
- When you contact us by sending us an email, we will collect your email address, any Personal Information contained in the email, and any Personal Information attached to the email.
Web Site Use Information
User Content and Other Information
When you use PhotoBaby.TV, you may form relationships, send messages, perform searches and queries, and transmit Personal Information through various channels. We collect Personal Information related to these services so that we can provide you the service and offer personalized features. In most cases, we retain the Personal Information so that, for instance, you can view a list of your friends or see the books you are currently contributing to. When you update your Personal Information, we sometimes keep a backup copy of the prior version for a reasonable period of time to enable reversion to the prior version of that information.
You post Personal Information in User Content on the Web Site at your own risk. Although we allow you to set privacy options that limit access to your books, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your books and Personal Information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that User Content you post on the Web Site will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Web Site. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your User Content.
If you choose to use our invitation service to tell friends about our Web Site or invite them to collaborate on a book, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. Your friend will automatically be sent a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Web Site. Mixbook stores information gathered during this process to register a friend connection if your invitation is accepted, and to track the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove your friend's information from our database.
By using PhotoBaby.TV, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
Use of Information Obtained by PhotoBaby.TV
In general, information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better, including to fix technical problems, provide administrative services, and monitor traffic, the number of visitors, and the effectiveness of programs. We may use aggregated user data to market the Web Site to others. We may provide these services ourselves or share the information with partners who will provide the services for us.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with newsletters and surveys and to notify you of important changes to the Web Site, new services, and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email notices, you may login to your account at the Web Site and opt out of receiving such email or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or special offers. If we have provided any third party with your information, you will have to contact the third-party directly with any opt-out request.
Profile information is used by PhotoBaby.TV primarily to be presented back to and edited by you when you access PhotoBaby.TV and to be presented to others you permit to view that information.
User Content in your profile, including the books you create or contribute to, will be displayed to users with whom you have a relationship through your profile, search results and various other pages on the Web Site. In addition, the title, page count, thumbnail photo, description, author and list of contributors of your books will be visible to all users of Mixbook depending on the privacy settings of those books. If your book is set to be viewable by only your friends or only a specific list of users, it will not appear in search results by people who do not have permission to view it.
PhotoBaby.TV will send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. For instance, if a friend sends you a new message or you receive a request to collaborate on a friend’s book, you may receive an email alerting you to that fact.
Changing or Removing Information
Access and control over most Personal Information on PhotoBaby.TV is readily available through your account settings. PhotoBaby.TV users may modify or remove their information through the My Account page. Information will be updated immediately.
If you make use of the communication features of the service to share information with other individuals on PhotoBaby.TV (e.g., sending a message), you generally cannot remove or edit such communications. PhotoBaby.TV may delete your information from its system, at its sole discretion, at any time.
PhotoBaby.TV takes precautions to protect our users’ Personal Information; however, no precautions are 100% effective. As a result, PhotoBaby.TV does not guarantee that Personal Information you provide to us will remain secure. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services.